Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Designer Fragrance houses the fragrances of Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel and MMM. Launching highly successful brands year-on-year we have celebrated enormous achievements during the last few years, with some of the most credible brands in the luxury fragrance market and have achieved rankings in the top 5 fragrances in the UK and Irish markets.
To be an Account Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent administrative skills.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all brand products and update the team whenever necessary
· Be aware of competitors’ products and activity and have the knowledge of department’s performance in relation to own account
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of Account retail targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure there is cover across all key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed on counter, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses.
· Be aware of and abide by Department rules and regulations and to maintain a good working relationship with store personnel
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image Master customer profiling
· Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Fosters team spirit
· Coach peers
· Lead by example
· Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
· Track team performance and manage any non-performers.
· Assist, when requested, in completing team members appraisals (MAP and PDR)