KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITY
- Strategic planning
- Analyze consumer and market insights / competitors to define strategic 3 years marketing plan to achieve business target of growth and profit.
- Develop and lead annual marketing strategy to achieve business objectives.
2. Portfolio management: franchise/ product positioning, product mix, pricing strategy for total Lancome
- Study customer insights/ competitor & market analysis to develop local relevant unique selling point and proposition
- Take full responsibilities for product launch/ discontinue in collaboration with retail, education, logistic to keep the most productive portfolio
- Forecast ownership for 3 categories (Skincare, Make up, Fragrance) to deliver SO target, growth and market share
3. Brand communication management
- Define strategic communication idea is relevant with local customer insights and brand equity
- Take full ownership for IMC of international launches (Social content, Retailtainment, Merchandising, Promotion) to drive sales & build brand equity
- Coordinate with Retail, Education & Merchandising for retail excellence to achieve outstanding visbility, brand image and service
- Propose media mix to ensure effectiveness & efficiency
- Build relationship with Press/ Partner for optimized brand value & visibility
4. Digital champion of Lancôme
- Analyze consumer journey online to offline to select media touch points for Lancôme.
- Drive strategic media plan (investment & content strategy) to drive brand awareness & engagement online and optimize for media efficiency
- Lead execution for all Lancôme digital campaigns on key platforms (Search, Social, Application/ CRM)
- Monitor ROI & evaluate Reach/ frequency to constantly improve effectiveness & efficiency.
4. Budget management
- Manage PPP budget especially media, sample/tester/ GWP budget in line with brand strategy & PNL.
- Coordinate with Merchandising & external partner to monitor & ensure budget spent effectively & efficiently.
5. People development
- Contribute to build and develop strong team spirit for Lancome team, from head office to retail team in field.
- Strong background in marketing
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking
- Strong people leadership
- Good Digital expertise
- Strong sense of beauty and passion about beauty industry
- Entrepreneurship, collaborative mind-set.