Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Ready to be a Team Leader, driving a team towards the innovations that will change the tomorrow of Haircolor products? If so, we want you to join L’Oréal Research & Innovation Japan.
3 things you must know about L’Oréal Research & Innovation
Why join us?
You will be leading a 8-people lab team to develop all products for the hair color category. You will be responsible for every step of the process, from negotiation of marketing brief, to product development, to post-commercialization issue resolution. Therefore, you will have work relationships with other departments including Marketing, DMI, Manufacturing, and R&I support groups in Japan and internationally.
You will be planning and coordinating new product development programs, from formulation, to safety clearance, to packaging evaluation, as well as tracking the progress of all on-going projects. You will also coordinate all international launches.
In alignment with category strategy, you will plan and execute departmental system requirements for the minimization of error, elimination of redundant or repetitive tasks and the assurance of clarity of purpose and integrity of data for all departmental actions.
You will have no time to get bored!
Last but not least, you will be shaping the hair color revolution! You will initiate and conduct innovation projects based on Consumer Insights and Market Analysis
• Coordinate international launches for all applicable zones.
• Advanced scientific knowledge (PhD Formulation) in hair color formulations and hair science.
• Advanced knowledge of product innovation and development processes
• First management experience
• Knowledge of the English language (written and verbal), literacy in French would be a plus
• Familiarity with technical and regulatory affairs related to category/brand
And you also have….
• Ability to work in international, multi-disciplinary environment and extensive worldwide network
• Advanced level of communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
• Ability to build high performance teams and cultivate individual talent within the category and the geographic zone