TITLE: INTERN, Talent Management
DIVISION: Corporate HR, 12-month internship
LOCATION: New York, NY
DESCRIPTION: Supports the Talent Management team in retaining Talent
Completion of administrative tasks such as:
- Managing team office supply and space
- Maintaining consistent files (paper and drive) for easy access following determined structure
- Completing and processing T&E reports for team leads
- Scheduling team/ team leads Talent one-on-one meetings, senior visitor’s calendars, videoconferences for candidates, Talent meetings (involving International guests and US), internal meetings etc.
- Preparing and managing PO for budget
- Maintaining and updating Organizational charts for Talent Management team
- Updating and reporting on data for Talent in all four divisions of L’Oreal USA
- Running and analyzing reports for junior talent populations
- Creating and updating presentations to report on talent status of operational marketers and international mobility in the U.S.
Help team lead to manage the junior marketing rotational program by onboarding employees, setting up logistics for sales/marketing rotation, and screening for potential talent.
Support the deployment of events to promote Talent communities (for example, Marketing- Expats) and to train on specific dimensions (Cross cultural- inspiration)
This involves logistics:
- Leading up to events (planning room, guest lists, invitations, equipment, food, consultant scheduling, room / Materials arrangements, enrollment tracking, language classes)
- During live event (room, signage, equipment, attendance, food)
- Following event (break down of room, evaluations tracking, etc.)
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook & Internet applications
- Interpersonal communication skills, including strong cross cultural awareness and emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethics and sense of confidentiality
- Self-motivated with problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and presentation needs
- Sense of urgency with prioritizing skills and drive to meet deadlines
- “Customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate and interact with senior leadership
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.