Recruit, develop and retain frontline talents for dedicated business units (brands), targeting candidates whose skills, values, and potential correspond to L’Oreal’s culture.
What you will be doing?
- Identify and head-hunt the best talent in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
- Implement selection processes according to L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
- Develop a high-quality candidate experience: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress, improve interview arrangement.
- Develop and promote L’Oréal's employer brand (EVP) by representing the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Carry out & review the FIT integration process (e.g. Welcome Day & Field Visit) for new frontline employees.
- Complete HR reports, e.g. recruitment status update, integration report, departure report, etc. analyse them, and make suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles, processes and employee engagement.
- Be aware of various topics linked to recruitment; profile development, roles, pay, and methods.
- Anticipate the market trend and brand activities in order to arrange HR activities to meet business needs
- Alert Asst. Retail HR Manager & Retail team with Beauty Advisors’ issue from field visits or day-to-day operations
- Carry out performance and talent management activities, e.g. performance appraisal, performance improvement plan, disciplinary meetings, etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive talent management at retail level
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 2+ years of related working experiences in recruitment; frontline retail recruitment will be highly advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about beauty and retail industries
- Detailed oriented with good knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Candidates with more experienced can be considered as HR Specialist