Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for driving talent initiatives and serving as a business partner to address people, performance, staffing concerns and ensure timely execution of corporate initiatives. The role reports into the Director-HR with a dotted line to the VP-HR and will identify trends to drive productivity, employee retention, and employee development to ensure service excellence for the National Operating Center (NOC) at SalonCentric in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Key Job Accountabilities:
The functions of the Human Resources Assistant Manager include, but are not limited by the following:
· Candidate outreach, sourcing, recruiting, selection, hiring for assigned functional groups.
· Internal employee communication including recognition programs, policy and process updates.
· Onboarding, training strategies and activities to build organizational effectiveness by function and workgroup.
· Drive people process execution and improvement.
· Provide Best in class internal customer service to the NOC population.
· Counsel and resolve employee relations issues.
· Coach and support leaders and employees through performance issues.
· Drive employee engagement and influence culture through observation, assessment and recommendations to leaders and organization.
· Lead Succession Planning, review process and Salary Exercise for assigned functional groups.
· Present and facilitate to employee population as needed.
Support Talent Planning and Salary Exercise process by scheduling meetings, running reports, organizing review materials; attend meetings for respective client population.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field.
· Passion for recruiting required.
· 5-7 year’s previous HR experience required
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
· Project management experience
· Recruiting experience and passion required.
· Experience in Beauty Industry highly preferred.
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,
· Experience in PeopleSoft, applicant tracking system, and LinkedIn preferred.
· Prior Experience with, Avature, and Org Plus is a plus
· Excellent communications skills (oral and written), strong professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to achieve focused results
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks/assignments simultaneously
· Ability to interface effectively with every level of the organization
· Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, and customer service orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to professionally deal with confidential matters a must
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment