Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
ICC Budget Management/Digital Marketing – Manager
BUDGET MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES – ALL CATEGORIES
· Responsible for managing our complex budget tracking system and media spend. Position will regularly partner with finance on budget related projects.
o Non-Working Media – FSI, DFSI, Customer Marketing, Sponsorship Fees, Agency Fees
· Media PO management – Opening & Revising of Finance budget submissions
· From a budgetary standpoint, act as the liaison/bridge between finance, marketing and media agencies.
DIGITAL MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES – PORTFOLIO PROGRAMS (WOMEN OF WORTH, RED CARPET/AWARDS)
· Areas of responsibility include Traditional and Digital media for the L’Oreal Paris Skincare category.
· Assist with evaluating Broadcast Upfront Allocations by Category/Product (YOY, Daypart Mix, Target, Flighting Strategy) and Corporate Print (Print 360 Programs, Print Sponsorships i.e. TTCW, WOTY)
· Assist in the project management of Skincare Communications Plans implementation across all functions.
· Support for day to day digital strategy and execution, supporting completion of all deliverables. Digital responsibilities include supporting teams across social, display media, search, mobile, websites, CRM, etc. while also building strong partnerships with the 360 marketing teams.
· Report on key performance metrics dashboard across all Digital touch points that allows for both past-performance benchmarking and future performance prediction
· Manage Skincare project timelines and process, ensuring all key deadlines are met, including
· Manage category input into “owned” editorial calendar (social, web, eCRM) to ensure category is properly represented in master calendar and “new news” can be activated quickly
· Support Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across a portfolio of brands/categories, and contribute to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices on L’OréalParisUSA.com. Must clearly understand SEO and all the factors that impact/influence ranking.
· Key participant in CRM email briefings between Marketing and ICC.
· Collaborate with Owned Social Team to ensure that paid and owned social media support work together; support the overall strategy, going after the appropriate target and timing.
· Partner with Content Team at the very start of planning throughout execution as it relates to content needs for brand specific campaigns – as the liaison between Marketing and ICC.
· Maintain and share category activity calendar – media, social, eCRM, content, retail, merchandising, account activations, content availability, etc.
· Participate in weekly/biweekly statuses with internal Platform, CRM, Loyalty, Social, Content teams, as well MEC, and key media partners.
· Manage Digital sampling programs.