Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of Internal Trade Control (Data Analytics). In this individual contributor role, you will work with the Finance Risk Management & Compliance Team, to create strong processes to mitigate business risks arising out of prevalent trade practices. You should have atleast 4-5 years of professional experience in handling Financial Audits. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
• Analytics on Distributor Management Systems for below activities
– related to Offtake / Sales to Retailers / Sellouts
– related to Stocks, Ageing, Returns
– related to Promotional allowances usage
– channel wise / Area wise Sales
– Brand wise / Product wise Sales
• Analysis on Indirect Purchases with respect to Purchase policies, norms, vendor selection, Quotations
• Review of Merchandising material movement from Ordering till distribution in trade
• Throw key results from above data for Management review
• Draw trends and patterns which Supports additional Audit or investigation
• Leverages knowledge of Group standards and systems to provide insight on critical issues to be taken into account by operational managers
• Analyses pro-actively incidents and frauds
· Commercial Controlling, Accounts, Sales Planning Team, IT, Purchase
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
· CA, CMA, MBA- Finance preferred
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.