Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Jersey City
Industrial Quality Coordinator – IT Cosmetics
Location: Jersey City, NJ or Clark, NJ
Goal: To perform testing, analysis and disposition of bulk, components, work in process (WIP) and finished goods in support of production and release of cosmetic products.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED equivalency required. Bachelor degree in science (Chemistry or Biology) preferred.
· Experience in Cosmetics Industry preferred.
· Good-Management, organizational and communication skills
· Must have computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word.
· Must have good English verbal and written skills.
· Basic mathematical skills of addition, subtraction multiplication and division are essential in completing the job requirements of this position.
· Must have strong attention to details.
· SAP knowledge preferred.
General Job Duties
Responsibilities are no limited to the below listing:
· Supports Open Manufacturing, regarding the quality control testing of packaging components, bulk and finished goods;
· Works with the Contract Manufacturers, Logistics, and others as necessary;
· Perform quality control testing according to the L’Oreal DGO methods;
· Responsible for quality control testing and release of components, bulk, WIP, and finished goods;
· Work with the Contract manufacturers to resolve production related issues;
· Issues rejects on non-conforming lots;
· Performing line audits at the contract manufacturers;
· Responsible for verification of lab equipment;
· Record results in SAP system
· Complete paperwork and computer work;
· Perform other duties as directed