Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
L’Oreal USA is seeking an Integrated Communications Manager to join the US Designer Fragrances team. The ideal candidate will have a background developing integrated PR campaigns, building media and industry relationships and creating compelling editorial and social media content. This person should also have experience in hands-on special event planning and execution. The candidate must have a deep knowledge and passion for fashion and beauty and must be a great writer and communicator.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.