Função: Assistente Administrativo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Job Description Form:
Section 1: General Information:
Business Intelligence Intern
BATA (Beauty Advisor Talent Analysis) Data Manager
Manager, Business Analytics
575 Fifth Avenue
The Intern will be the key data manager for the BATA (Beauty Advisor Talent Analysis) system, responsible for data management/ data integrity, working closely with our retail partners, sales team and brand leaders to ensure our internal records are kept up to date. The intern will compile our retail partners’ data, load it into the system and report insights to management on the health of Luxe Brands. The intern will also work closely with IT and Manager to enhance our database, creating system improvements and new syndicated reports for the sales team.
To perform the role of Business Intelligence Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Bachelor’s Degree: Minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA required
* Prefer major in Business, Math, Communications Technologies or Computer and Information Sciences or other analytical Field
Must be within 12 months of graduating (no exceptions will be made)
* Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Must have strong written/oral communication skills. Ability to present findings and make suggestions based on findings
* Enjoys problem solving and is numbers driven
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel (if statements, vlookup's, concatenates, etc.)
* Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
*Williingness to provide feedback to IT and help with enhancing database which houses our internal data
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.