Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Support L’Oreal USA HR initiatives and work with functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people while aligning with the overall business strategy. Assist the CPD Marketing and Marketing Support HR team by providing administrative and organizational support for our client group consisting of the Marketing, ICC and Marketing Support teams. Reinforce HR policies & programs for a junior level population. Liaise with other HR groups across L’Oreal USA. Manage new hire process.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
· Reporting, completing, compiling and auditing of all HR related data
· Manage onboarding and new hire process for external and transfer hires into CPD
· Support the HR Manager in running the summer internships for students interested in the Management Development Program
· First line of contact for HR systems, day to day inquiries and liaison between client groups and support groups across L’Oreal USA and the CPD Marketing, ICC and Marketing support populations
· Work with corporate payroll and employee service center to resolve employee impacting issues
· Accurately complete and manage all unemployment claims via ADP
· Assist in yearly HR initiatives, both local and L’Oreal USA HR processes
· Other assignments and duties as assigned.
-Eligible candidates must be in enrolled in senior year of college or within 12 months of graduation from a four year undergraduate college or university with educational history continuous and no breaks greater than five months between diploma/degrees received.
-Prior Human Resources experience preferred
-Highly proficient in Microsoft office
-Foundation of analytical skills
-Experience in multi tasking and effectively prioritizing work
-Ability to handle fast pace environment
-Customer service oriented
-Ability to think quickly and articulate/escalate issues as needed