Learning 12 Month Intern – Leadership and Culture Pillar
Updated May 2018
The Learning for Transformation Team aims to develop the capabilities of employees and facilitate change in our ways of working to build a motivated, engaged and high-performing workforce. Within LFT, the Leadership and Culture team specializes in upskilling leadership and increasing employee engagement by providing holistic learning and development experiences at the individual, team and organizational level. The Leadership and Culture Programs vary from large scale (125 person events) to smaller intimate programs (10-15 People).
The intern in this role will be responsible for:
- Event coordination for the Learning Team (Leadership and Culture Pillar) to deliver high quality learning solutions for the L’Oréal USA and L’Oréal Americas organizations
- Act as project manager for all programs and solutions, inclusive of managing program details/logistics
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Program support:
- Partner with the HR Managers in each division to ensure that employees are enrolled in programs
- Liaise with vendors and venues on all logistics including catering and events
- Coordinate, prepare, and ship materials for programs
- Set-up and breakdown of program venues (participant packets, supplies, products, decor, A/V & IT, manage catering, etc)
- Manage changes to the program materials/content/powerpoints etc
- Gather and maintain products and supplies inventory
- Maintain all courses and sessions in HR systems (PRISM & Unity)
- Manage and maintain budget files as needed to track program spend
- Compose and send out post-program feedback forms (Formetris)
- Track and report on evaluation results in order make recommendations to constantly improve program quality and customer service
- Team Coordination:
- Provide support during internal meetings and international colleague visits
- Maintain shared drive files, including Master Program Calendar
- Maintain list of all recipients of year-end thank you gifts (presenters, stakeholders) and assist in gift distribution
- Constantly audit the way we work and make recommendations for improved efficiencies (cost cutting, time saving, etc)
- Special projects as assigned to build portfolio of experience
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.