Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
L’Oreal is seeking a Legal Intern (Employment Law) who will report into the Vice President & Associate General Counsel. Candidates should possess excellent communication and organization abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and a proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint – in addition to a strong interest in employment law.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assisting with employment litigation matters;
- Drafting employment law documents under supervision of Employment Counsel, such as Non-disclosure agreements, Severance agreements and other employment-related documents;
- Resolving simple legal issues involving background checks and state fair chance laws;
- Preparing training materials on employment law topics;
- Creating and managing reduction-in-force packages;
- Working on collection matters and repayment agreements;
- Organizing and serving as a point of contact with outside counsel for due diligence, litigation or projects;
- Organizing responses to document subpoenas;
- Researching and analyzing statutes, regulations, articles, and other legal resources;
- Drafting and issuing legal hold letters when required;
- Collaborating on programming relating to L’Oréal’s global ethics program
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university within last 12 months.
- Preferred Degree in Law
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Westlaw and or Lexis. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong writing, research and communications skills
- Expert skills in time management, attention to detail, and prioritization are vital for this role
- Willingness to work as a supportive team member with a positive attitude
- Maintain strict confidentiality on business matters and manage time sensitive documents.
- Interact professionally with members of Management and Human Resources
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas