Tipo de Emprego: Meio período
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Up to 30+ hours/week
- Work is located at Research and Innovation of L’Oreal USA, Clark, NJ, 07066.
- Assist in the testing and data collection for Powder knowledge studies.
- Investigate behaviors of Powder formulas and the causes for increased/decreased efficacy
- Conduct consistent instrumental measurements on Powder formulas such as loose density, tapped density, flow behavior, etc.
- Accurately document the test procedure and conditions and record the data using good laboratory practice
- Check data accuracy in the scientific content/context and data validation
- Perform data analysis including statistical analysis
- Comprehensively summarize and present results (both in topline and full-report formats) in a manner focused on directing the future of cosmetic product formulations.
- Must be able to work for 30 hours or more a week and be available to work during the day on week days.
- Must be a recent graduate or a current student in an undergraduate or Master degree program.
- Major in Physical or Biological Sciences or Engineering or Statistics or Mathematics, working towards B.Sc or M.Sc.
- At least one term/of lab experience required
- Knowledge and experience with instrumental evaluation specifically Freeman technology FT4 rheology instrument.
- Passion for research and knowledge generation
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare concise, clearly written communication
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good record-keeping practices and data organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload with flexibility.
- Having a sense of urgency and willing to take own initiative
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, data entry
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Voltar a lista de vagas