Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for all Digital, Sales, Education and Media communications for online partners that retail SkinCeuticals, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, and Dermablend in the U.S.
The role requires the ability to strategize and execute the best proactive and reactive digital programs to meet ACD’s objectives. This includes working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position the ACD brands as an ecommerce leader. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to the Director of eBusiness.
§ Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure eTail strategy is being executed and optimized
§ Oversee website partner updates are completed to display new products, new content and promotional support
§ Flag price updates, out of stock, product discontinuations and proper replacements for accounts and send weekly out of stock report to accounts
· Bachelor's Degree (or other advanced degree) must have been received within the past 12 months
· Valid authorization to work in the United States.
· Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
· High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis.
· Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
· Detail oriented.
· Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms.
· Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, pr, media).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.