Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Meio período
Localização: Kentucky - Florence
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Team on all personnel matters
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Audit I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
• Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Assists with the preparation of employee events.
• Assists HR Director with various special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Assist with preparation of new employee orientation
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Helps maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.