Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
12 Month Supply Chain Intern (Demand Planning)
About L'Oréal: Founded by a chemist in 1907, L’Oréal leads the world of beauty with 32 global renowned brands such as Maybelline, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Redken, Skinceuticals, Essie, Kiehl’s, and Clarisonic. With $23 billion (Euros) in annual sales and present in 140 countries L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. L’Oréal Operations Americas is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Package Development. We have 45+ manufacturing plants and more than 200 + distribution centers worldwide; L’Oréal Operations Americas is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
Preferable candidates to have a supply chain or engineering degree as he/she will gain exposure to the demand planning role with responsibilities require: collaboration, analytics and participation in supply chain project. Additionally, this candidate should possess a genial personality as this role will require ongoing rapport with key stake holders within the Division.
• Collaborate on the development of baseline forecast for a channel or small brand
• Organize and present sku level data for analytical purposes
• Analyze new product launches to determine risks & opportunities
• Measure variances to projections
• To co-lead (with Manager) on supply chain efficiency project and participate in cross functional initiatives