Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Part - Time
Local: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Kiehl's, Lancome, and Ralph Lauren Frangrances? Then check out this internship opportunity with L'Oreal USA. Our finance teams are looking for high-performing and motivated students to join their teams, lead their own project, and create tangible change in one of the world s most innovative CPGs.
At L'Oreal, we give our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders.
What You Will Be Doing
• Own an individual project and/or group project with strategic business impact that you present to senior leaders
• Dive into the world of finance through day-to-day tasks like category analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, and more
• Generate and analyze financial data using a variety of systems to recommend profitable business strategies for L'Oreal brands
• Monitor actual business results vs. budgets, trends and forecasts
• Evaluate the ROI of strategic business decisions to effectively manage brand P&L
• Provide financial support LUXE Supply Chain Operations,
• Network and learn about multiple functions (Supply Chain, Sales, Operations, and Marketing)