To carry out specific projects and assignments as part of a planned integration and development programme; acquire knowledge and skills to prepare for future responsibilities.
This could include:
- Assists managers to draw up simple and effective procedures that comply with local laws, group referential and good practices.
- Adapts communications to the large diversity of internal &ext, stakeholders (Mancom, managers, staff, auditors, Group/Zone, correspondents...)
- Review Entity actual processes and procedures to maximize their simplicity and efficiency.)
Who You Are:
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between January 2020 – December 2020
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are able to work the entirety of the 6 months internship program in 2019-2020
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented