Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
You want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
as Junior Purchasing Manager you will analyse business needs and challenges demand: Provide the most valuable solution under challenging conditions.
Now we are looking for a proactive and willing to jump deeply with the ability to work in team and interactwith different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Propose optimum solutions: rationalized needs and cost of resources based on VA methodology.
- Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category). Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Challenge the cost model. Identify value creation opportunities by using the value chain approach, the supplier ideas and internal resources. Develop and implement TCO initiatives. Valorize breakthrough ideas.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or build the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully.
- Maximizes Supplier Relationship: Challenge, improve or develop a long term vision of the supplier portfolio strategy. Conduct improvement projects with strategic suppliers. Identify the suppliers bringing innovation.
- Creates value and innovates: Lead strategic projects, onboard and influence people on projects. Propose and implement breakthrough options to increase performance. Adapt communication to stakeholders. Ensure change management is embedded in execution plan
- Negotiates with integrity: Manage complex negotiations. Deal with difficult people and situations (conflicts, dispute,…)
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Negotiate complex contracts or commercial agreements (high stakes or multi division/region/domain). Manage contracts non-compliance and handle potential crisis.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Manage risk exposure, anticipate operational risks, and implement act
- 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos