Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Croatia - Zagreb
Established more than100 years ago L’OREAL is the 1st cosmetics group worldwide, present in 140 countries with more than 89.300 employees. Our unique portfolio of 34 international brands can inspire the most demanding talents.
In a company that is growing from year to year on local markets, that is developing its brands growth carefully, every day is possibility to learn something new and develop to full potential!
Find out more about L’Oreal.
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and help in acquisition of new consumers in Croatia?
L’Oreal Adria d.o.o. is looking for
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key Account Manager (KAM) in mass market division (brands L’Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Mixa, Essie ) will have the following responsibilities:
· Building a strong partnership for growth and efficient working relationships with his/her Key Accounts
· Manage budgets and profitability and monitor Brands sales growth in Key Accounts in line with business unit objectives
· Create and implement an annual business sales plan per Key Account taking into account all levers of win-win growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms
· Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies for accelerated brand performance when needed
· Adapt product launches to Key Account specificities in cooperation with marketing, retail marketing and Category Management for optimal brand results
· At least 3 years of experience as KAM in FMCG industry, independent in managing KA budget
· University degree
· Able to work in very dynamic environment, and finding quick win-win solutions
· Excellent with numbers and calculations
· Eager for achieving and outperforming targets
· Advanced Excel skills
· Native Croatian speaker and fluent in English
Why to join us?
Our team is passionate for success, and for everyday gain of our leadership positions on the market. The corporate culture of learning, open- mindedness, courage, entrepreneurial spirit, quest for excellence and responsibility is encouraged!
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English latest by 15th of October!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.