Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of client accounts, in accordance with the strategy of the division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with clients on key launches, space, location and stock.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Engage with sales teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account managers and sales teams.