Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - South-West
País: United Kingdom
Kiehl’s is an ever-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. If you share our ideals, we’d love to welcome you to our family.
This role will be responsible for driving the retail sales performance of the store and achieving superior customer service. The Store have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership, delegating roles accordingly, as well as ensuring stock levels are maintained and budgets are managed accordingly.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Kiehl’s products within the range and update this knowledge to the team whenever necessary
· Be aware of competitors’ products and activity
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of store retail targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target
· Using analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Ensure the store is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the store, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Master customer profiling
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service
· Fosters team spirit
· Coach peers
· Lead by example
· Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
· Track team performance and manage any non-performers.
· Assist, when requested, in completing team members appraisals (MAP and PDR)