Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United States
The Director, Education is responsible for collaborating with the VP, Education on the strategic development of initiatives to enhance the customer experience at all wholesale counters and self-assist stores. Create, design and manage the instructional design of training programs and tools including assessment of training (selling skills and product information) needs, development and writing of materials, implementation, and follow-up analysis of the business impact.
· Support our field education partners with the design and development of training programs and curriculum
· Creation and development of e-Learning content and journeys.
· Execute the training of all training curriculum to field education partners and field leaders as appropriate.
· Development and creation of all process-driven tools.
· Works closely with VP, Education to design the strategy and needs of field education partners.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 4-5 years’ experience in sales/training preferably in the cosmetics industry
· Instructional Design experience with Ulta and Sephora
· Aesthetician license, training or experience preferred
· Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
· Ability to lift up to 20lbs
· Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.