Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Casual
ABOUT THE JOB
- Casual position - working up to 30 hours per week
- Opportunity to travel and work across our various counters in Brisbane
- You will represent the luxurious, couture brand of Yves Saint Laurent
- You will demonstrate expert skincare, makeup and fragrance product knowledge and application techniques
- You will support new customer acquisition through offering skincare consultation and services and maximize the counters consultation bookings
- You will play a large part in counter events and promotions on our skincare range
- You will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- Strong experience in retail or a fast-paced sales environment
- Professional experience and qualifications within Make-up Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar is highly regarded
- A passion for all things skincare and make-up and the world of Luxury
Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and product training
- Free goods across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos