- Project manage the delivery of projects such as ecommerce website upgrades, CRM and loyalty
- Play a key role in the evolution and realisation of the e-commerce strategy at L’Oréal
- End-to-end project management of all digital projects from inception to BAU, including process mapping and project reporting
- Build strong relationships throughout the business to increase engagement with project management frameworks and methodologies
- Partner with the business to increase the project management capability of the business
- Provide insight on latest industry trends within ecommerce as they relate to project management
- You will have 3 + years of experience in a similar role
- You are a hands on Project Manager who thrives in a fast paced and creative environment
- You are a strong networker; able to establish credibility and buy in from stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- You are a great communicator, and pride yourself on your ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- You have experience managing digital projects within an agile environment
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts
- Annual product allowance to use across all of our brands
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.