Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
· Oversee the ecommerce growth monitor our Giorgio Armani brand website sales as well as sell-in and sell-out excellence through optimising online merchandising, website functionality and optimising user experience.
· Building the online promotional calendar and implementing site upgrades with support and collaboration from our global teams
· Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
· Own and manage SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
· Manage, analyze and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
· Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
· Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
· Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership within ecommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
· Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
· Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements
· Leverage local constraints and maturity in ecommerce activation
· Drive Growth, Develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors
· Strong commercial e-commerce experience in managing online websites within a retail/fashion or beauty environment is highly desirable!
· A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive the brand ecommerce growth.
· Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to articulate a clear vision and be able to work in partnership with your stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.