ABOUT THE JOB
With a focus on HR systems and technology, policy and strategy implementation, audit and compliance, payroll, master data management and reporting, this role aims to ensure global HR initiatives, frameworks and programmes are supported and leveraged to the benefit of the ANZ Hub and the firm globally.
Leading, coordinating and executing HR controlling and analytics activities to support the achievement of the ANZ HR Strategic Roadmap and ensure compliance with the intent of all employment laws, L'Oréal Group Norms and codes of business conduct and ethics across the ANZ Hub.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Developing a people and capability plan for the HR operations function to deliver the HR operations strategy in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring HR operations plans are in alignment to market statutory compliance and employee relations requirements.
- Developing the centre of excellence for HR reporting and insights.
- Leading and influencing workforce planning / commercial compensation review, and ensuring personnel costing is aligned with global norms.
- Leading and contributing to key HR projects and continuous improvement.
- Developing a framework to ensure the delivery of plans have clear measures of success.
- You will have strong HR leadership skills with a relevant qualification in HR
- You will be a strong people leader who can develop direct reports and upskill colleagues
- You will have strong technical expertise in HR Operations and reporting
- You will have strong influencing style and a strong track record in HR Projects
- You will have proven organisational skills, embracing competing priorities
- You are self-motivated, proactive and keen to succeed
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- You will be able to navigate a complex organisation with a matrix structure
- You will be an advanced user of HR IT systems with experience in implementation and support of local and global HR systems (SAP HR, Workday, SuccessFactors Chris21 or alike is a big plus)
- Exposure to Remuneration, Payroll and Rewards specialties is a plus
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter