ABOUT THE JOB
- Strong commercial acumen and innovative/creative in working with agency to create written and digital materials
- Strong communication skills with internal departments as well as external customers
- Digitally savvy (drive creation of IT detailing platform and websites)
- Writing presentations and papers for healthcare professionals for symposiums, publications
- Understanding of relevant codes of conduct associated with industry (ASMI/MA code etc)
- Training for sales, marketing, training and medical teams
- You will be a qualified pharmacist with relevant pharmacy qualifications.
- You will ideally have managed/run a pharmacy business or worked in a similar role
- Previous experience within the beauty and active skincare industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholder management skills.
- You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and be agile and adaptable to change.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonus, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop at our Melbourne Head Office on St Kilda Road
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to our biggest training and most exciting learning initiative across the business- our Learning Week program held twice a year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and SKinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.