ABOUT THE JOB
Primarily responsible for ensuring the quality and availability of product information, through the management of processes, in compliance with the L’Oréal policies and GDSN standards.
- Managing the product database by ensuring the availability and reliability of products information
- Updating product information during their lifecycle, by following the evolution of internal and external codification norms
- Training stakeholders (Sales, Marketing etc) to the external norms and to the group best practices related to product information
- Ensuring that product information is published both internally (Business Unit, Division) and externally (clients).
- Analysing the codification activity through dashboards and key indicators. Alert concerned actors in case of errors or anomalies seen in the database and propose actions for improvement
- You have 1-2+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have time management and organisational skills
- You will have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- You will have experience working with SAP (knowledge of SAP Transactions in MM desirable).
- You will be customer focused with impeccable communication skills as there is a need to liaise with many areas across the business
- You will have advanced Excel skills
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter