ABOUT THE JOB:
- Define and drive the precision advertising strategy for L’Oréal in Australia & New Zealand. Develop solid ways of working with brand teams, media agency and media owners (Google, Facebook)
- Support brand teams on campaign planning and execution across programmatic and social by providing recommendations and attending relevant briefings/meetings
- Have a strong partnership with the media agency - support with day-to-day planning and optimization of the performance and seamless operations to build efficiencies
- Work alongside the media director and head of search to ensure precision campaigns are driving results and contribute to the overall media mix
- Lead the development of Inventory sources and media owner partnerships to be bought directly (P2P inventory deals)
- Develop and run upskilling sessions for the business
- Manage and support on relevant Joint Business Partnerships with media Owners and Technology Platforms including innovation and measurement
- Deliver and improve on set cost and quality KPI’s for media delivery: CPM, view through rate, CPCV
- Work closely and collaboratively cross functionally within the business to drive all areas of L'Oréal's Digital Strategy
- You will have around 4 years’ experience in a previous role managing digital media with a strong competency in relevant digital tools. Preferably Google GMP and/or Facebook Business Manager
- You will ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry or come from a media buying agency and looking to make a move in-house
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- You can work in a fast paced, complex environment. Where you have to work together with other specialists as a team to deliver results
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on https://twitter.com/lorealaustralia?lang=en