Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Belgium - Sales & Stores
L'Oréal is looking for a talented Medical Visite Manager Belgium for La Roche-Posay
Implements brand strategy in medical detailing to develop brands prescription
Responsible for medical visit organization, animation and coaching
Responsible for medical visit professionalization
Responsible for a team of 10 medical visitors (hospitals/private practices)
- Controls and follows up of best practices: targeting, face to face communication, reporting
- Manages and develops the Medical reps skills incl accompanying (field visits)
- Analysis of the results of the activities of medical reps and eventually proposal of corrective actions
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Proposes strategic actions : budgets investments, ROI analysis through KPI
- organize cycle meetings and follow-up meetings for the team.
- targeting of the potential in hospitals and private cabinet environment.
Partner with marketing to develop medical detailing content.
- Medical communication validation (key messages, visual aid testing)
-Suggestion of services activities adapted to physicians’ needs and expectations
- Mimimum 5 years of relevant experience as Medical Representative in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 1 year as Field Coach or District Manager
- Experience in the hospital sector is a main asset
- Scientific background
- Excellent people management skills
- Very good negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- French or Dutch mother tongue with a good knowledge of the other national language
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos