Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Brussels - Office
For the luxe Division of L’Oréal we are looking for a Public relations manager Benelux. In this position you are responsible for defining the communication strategy to develop the brand image, its visibility and reinforce locally its reputation over time.
Furthermore you’ll be responsible for:
DEVELOP BRAND VISIBILITY & ADVOCACY
· Manage media relations, including influencers.
· Build a media-mapping: identify the relevant role-players for the brand.
· Manage international assets: spokesperson and ambassadors interviews.
· Develop the brand image and visibility locally: Adapt locally the corporate positioning of the Brand: philanthropy, sponsoring and develop local initiatives in line with the international strategy.
· Prepare interviews including media-training.
· Advise for internal and external speeches.
DEVELOP L’OREAL VISIBILITY & ADVOCACY
· Map and plan media, social media and stakeholders landscape.
· Manage PR relations (spokesperson, ambassador) and ePR with L’Oréal intelligence.
MANAGE COMMUNICATION EXPERTISES WITH THE L’OREAL ATTITUDE
· Be aligned with the L’Oréal CSR strategy “Sharing Beauty With All”.
· Work closely with targeted governments, stakeholders and NGOs in L’Oréal way.
· Protect L’Oréal reputation and develops visibility.
· Reinforce internal / external engagement through strong internal communication strategy and EVP.
· Ensure the Philanthropy Group’s presence and recognition.
BRAND PR STRATEGY
· Build and implement a 360° external communication strategy in consistency with the international brand communication strategy and the local business strategy for the entity
· Develop a local communication plan in collaboration with the Marketing teams
· Implement integrated communication campaigns on major product launches and brand events.
· Identify issues related to the brand and anticipate crisis.
· Manage the PR budget.
GENERATE BREAKTHROUGH BRAND CONTENT TO ENGAGE STAKEHOLDERS & CONSUMERS
· Develop the brand image and awareness.
· Imagine targeted and disruptive content for all supports: print, pictures, video, social media.
· Produce quality material image and editorial with rigorous excellence.
· Think of integrated campaigns that work.
BRAND COMMUNICATION KPIs TO LEVERAGE BUSINESS
· Develop day-to-day opportunities and analyze media evolution, new trends and competition activities consumer insights and data.
· Analyze data, KPIs to provide business drivers.
· Synthetize and share multiple information with judgment & leadership.
· Use day-to-day digital knowledge & metrics (Websites, Tracking, search)
DIFFUSION AND DEVELOPMENT OF PR RELATED MATERIALS
· Collect, analyze, shape and manage the PR materials for the Benelux market.
· If needed create local PR material which is adapted to the international guidelines.
· Send novelties to journalists and influencers in order to leverage a maximal amount of free editorial return.
PR EVENTS AND PR TRIPS
· Create memorable experiences for media and influencers.
· Create and organize PR events and PR trips according to the communication strategy:
o Manage the full production of PR events together with external agencies.
o Manage the full organization of PR trips and entertain your guests while you are there.
· Recruit, develop and work closely with interns.
· Ensure development of expertise and know-how with interns to support organizational changes.
· Manage external agencies when needed.
· Work closely with the other PR managers on a daily basis
On the personal side, we appreciate the next qualities:
What do we offer?
When you start with L’Oréal, from your first day on you’ll receive a good measure of responsibility. In order to develop, we offer an introduction program, a mentor, coaching and an individual training program. Trainings can be given locally but also at our international headquarter in Paris. This is an enriching experience where you’ll meet international peers.
Furthermore you’ll find:
· An inspiring working environment with ambitious colleagues.
· An good carrier perspective and opportunities for development and advancement, with a great deal of space for individual contributions and ideas.
· A competitive salary which will be adjusted yearly according to performance.
· Good secundair employment conditions like a 13th month, discount on health insurance and an attractive pension arrangement.
· Discount on L’Oréal products and with strategic partners like Rob Peetoom.
· Nice extra’s like sports events and activities.
· In conclusion there is a big surplus value of working within L’Oréal. You’ll be working with many different people and positions. This gives you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge company wide.
Do you meet the requirements and are you ready for this challenge?
We are looking forward to receive your application!