Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
L’Oréal Professional Products is for people who are driven to disrupt. People who are creative and daring. People who demand to make a difference. Artists, creators, inventors, entrepreneurs, all working as one to transform the industry. Join us.
Your responsibilities as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Motivate sales teams in the region: recruit, develop, manage his/her teams, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how. Implement organizational changes.
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
- Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role (including people management) and preferably in a B-to-B environment.
- You have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- You have strong coaching and leadership skills.
- You have a genuine interest in the Beauty sector.
- You have good communication and relationship skills and you are empathetic.
- You are organised and structured and you have an eye for details.
- You are result driven and you dare to take risks.