Função: Sistemas e Informações
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: FR - Ile De France
- Manage project teams, budget and forecast planning
- Coordinate project organization (committees, functional workshops, etc.)
- Anticipate, understand and collect the global and strategic business needs.
- Participate in the definition of the roadmap for the dedicated perimeter.
- Propose a target solution in line with business priorities and in coordination with the architecture / infrastructure / Digital Group and Zone
- Translate business orientations and requirements set by the brands into high-level IT requirements.
- Pilot the digital "business" instances
- Very good understanding of functional needs and effective dialogue with the Business - Good business and product knowledge
- Challenge technical solutions and estimates made by partners
- Supervise the internal and external technical teams in accordance with budgets and deadlines
- Coordination of digital projects with technical partners, creative and specialist agencies, and the business
- Ensure the right level of service quality through challenging IT service providers
- Organize and ensure the readiness of the Business departments and its key-users for the delivery and implementation of new applications.
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that information systems are put in place to meet the information requirements of all stakeholders
- Coordinate effective communication among teams and stakeholders
- Have a full understanding of business needs and objectives
- Develop relationships with key influencers within the brand.
- Participate in brand digital meetings, presentations and communications
- Enforce program processes and shared best practices across teams, be the example for others to follow
- Solution driven
- Working in a team, a sense of service
- Be politically savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Intellectual flexibility
- Strong relationship-building or networking skills
Technical skills :
- Comfortable with discussing with front-end & back-end developers
- Agile practices (scrum, Kanban…)
- CMS experience (Sitecore, AEM, …)
- Background in IT
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas