As a member of the Biomolecules Group in the Actives and Materials Domain of the L’Oréal Advanced Research Division, your mission will be to investigate the use of Ionic Liquids/(Na)DES to enhance the potency of bioactive compounds. This exploration job will be conducted in tandem with a technician.
To contribute to the different technical proposals of the Ionic Liquid platform in the Advanced Research Division, for skincare applications:
- To develop expertise and knowledge on Ionic liquids /(Na)DES for cosmetic application.
- To propose, realize and develop innovative ingredients and concepts of performance for cosmetic benefits.
- To ensure foresight (scientific, technical, patent) and to contribute to IP on the developed concepts.
- To implement and/or be an actor of internal and external collaborations.
- To ensure the respect of safety regulations within the laboratory and contribute to the Safety Culture.
- To ensure a regular communication of the results within the group, key stakeholders, and within the Department.
- Strong knowledge in preparation and characterization of Ionic Liquids and/or Deep Eutectic Solvents.
- Knowlegde in organic chemistry, physico-chemistry and/or extraction processes using NaDES.
- Broad knowledge of analytical tools for characterization of Ionic Liquids and/or Deep Eutectic Solvents.
- Project management.
- Team spirit
- Scientific curiosity
- Agility, adaptability, problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)