For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. From make-up to hair color, from hair care to skincare and fragrances, our products magnify, beautify, soothe, moisturize, strengthen, rejuvenate... Regardless of a person’s age, origin or personality, above all and before all, they enable her or him to care for what is certainly most precious to each man and each woman – and most fragile: the face, the skin, the body… in a word: caring for oneself.
Our research budget reached €850 million in 2016.
In the last 10 years, our Research budget has increased more rapidly than the Group's sales.
More than 473 patents were registered in 2016. Our workforce consists of 3800 employees, representing about sixty nationalities and thirty different scientific backgrounds (chemistry, physics, biology, dermatology, optics, rheology, IT, statistics, analysis, etc.).
- Design learning strategies to support the transformation of l’oréal R&I and anticipate the future
- Create, roll-out and evaluate high impact learning solutions that combine a variety of media/methodologies and foster l’oréal culture and technical skills of the research & innovation community in france and worldwide
- Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term needs
- Facilitate learning events & workshop by respecting the unique learning experience
- Identify, recruit, develop and reward internal speakers/trainers
- Manage partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers
- Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
- Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
- Promote learning activity and contribution to business, internally and externally
WHO ARE YOU ?
- You have a Master degree in human resources, management, biological sciences or related scientific field
- You have 5 - 10 years of related experience in a scientific or innovation environment
- You are fluent in french and english
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a proven ability to work with all levels of management and external providers
- You have a good command of digital tools