Rejoignez nos équipes IT en tant que Project Management !
*** A partir de Janvier 2019 pour 6 mois ***
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
Responsibilities and main missions:
- Assess opportunities to improve some Project Management processes by leveraging group tool Service Now
- Scope and Design in conjunction with project team and SNOW competency Center
- Conduct configurations in conjunction with project team and SNOW competency Center
- Produce training material and train users
What you will learn?
- Understand PMO structure of a large scale CORE international program and governance principles
- Identify pain points and propose improvements in processes and project organization
- Conduct a E2E Project for the implementation of an internal tool chosen by the group (Service Now) in autonomy
- Evidence of a Master's degree in Information Management or equivalent in Business School
- Pack Office
- You have already completed an internship on IT or project management
- Fluent in English.
- You take initiatives and you are strong proposal.
- You have a good team spirit
- You are autonomous, rigourous and dynamic.
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.