L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 26 billion consolidated sales (in 2015).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
Responsibilities and main missions:
- The Senior Infrastructure Services Manager works closely with senior IT stakeholders to establish the strategy, governance and operations of Integration technology & associated support in alignment with corporate IT strategies and direction,
- Own, design, build and manage the overall Integration Infrastructure and associated services,
- Support business and solution projects,
- Fully responsible for defining and operating the service in alignment with business needs, quality of service, performance, stability and costs,
- Transition the and Transform the current Integration Infrastructure Services capabilities - mainly based on Batch Management, to the target enterprise architecture and operating model, jointly with the enterprise architecture department,
- Level 3 support responsibility of Integration infrastructure in relation with the Service Delivery team,
- Optimize Integration Services landscape in terms of infrastructure footprint, integration, technologies and vendors,
- Define, build and promote Integration Services offer to the business stakeholders,
- Coordinate with other application architects/experts.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Services Manager with at least 5 years of experience in an international context.
- 5+ years in service transition projects
- 5+ years of support or operation management
- 5+ years as a technical architect
- 5+ years of software / middleware development
Technical and professional Skills:
- Broad technology background - cloud, ecommerce, DevOps solutions, $Universe, Control-M, SAP Batchman, TIBCO BusinessWorks, IBM Sterling, API Management)
- Strong experience & hands-on skills with integration softwares, including system administration experience
- Knowledge in Project Management,
- Excellent design documentation & presentation,
- Strong Organization Skills
- Teamwork, excellent social skills, intellectual flexibility,
- Working with offshore/remote teams
- Understand and develop continuous improvement initiatives
- Fit with organizational IT processes (ITIL)
- French Fluent.
- English Fluent.
- Evidence of a Master’s degree in Information Management or equivalent Business Technology degree.