Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Athens (Attica)
In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc. In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Marketing Manager Professional Products Division
At L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD), our 10 world-renowned brands create products for the finest salons. We are privileged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the latest innovation, newest technologies and best education in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to lead our incredible teams & brand(s).
This is a senior role reporting to the Division’s GM. It involves managing the Marketing Strategy & Delivery and requires at least 8 years’ experience in an industry environment with a strong retail culture.
We know our industry is changing at an unprecedented pace and we’re not asking you to run with what’s already in place. We’re asking you to surprise us with your imagination, foresight and vision.
We’re already preparing for the future. With your leadership, we can own it.
Develop and grow your brand profitably and sustainably. That’s a big ask but this is a stellar opportunity. You’ll achieve it with the right strategy – and our people.
As a successful entrepreneur, you’ll lead your brand(s) with an unwavering focus on the customer and the consumer. Working with our clients and our local & global teams, you’ll unleash the potential of your assigned brand(s) to increase turnover, market share and profitability.
You’ll contribute to go-to-market strategies through salons, digital and new distribution channels. You’ll enable our education and commercial teams to deliver unparalleled progress.
You have the inspirational personality to get people behind you. We expect you to create a performance-led culture while never losing sight of our customers. You’ll create and empower winning teams, and future proof them with smart succession planning. And you’ll develop and reinforce the Division’s reputation, both internally and externally, through excellence in relationships and services.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the status quo.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. PPD is for pioneers. So you’ll frequently embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. We expect that you treat everyone with equal focus and importance.
• One of the gang. You recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Responsible. You’ll display ownership and accountability on your customers, consumers and money. Because they are yours.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home.
• 8+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, trade marketing, retail & digital
• Experience of leading new marketing strategies with strong added value in customer, consumers & extended teams
• Delivered brand and category growth in dynamic market conditions
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!