In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
L’Oréal Professionnel is the leading brand of L’Oreal in salons across the world and is a brand is for entrepreneurs! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece.
Are you creative and daring? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The LP Sales Rep will…
- Have specific clients’ accountability and will lead the commercial relation.
- Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale.
- Sell events to decision makers within salons by showing them the potential.
- Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale.
- Control the quality of the provision of the sales and prepare a report.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
- Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
- Ensure an effective educational partnership (recruit customers for training, attending events, etc.).
- Conduct regular development interviews with customers to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities (training, consultancy and development interventions, further referrals, etc.).
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• Bachelor’s degree as a base.
• Ideally 2 years of commercial / sales experience preferably in salon industry or B2B environment.
• Familiar with start-ups mindset or indie brands concept.
• Must possess: business orientation, innovative thinking, digital savvy, analytical, negotiation & problem solving skills; ability to build win – win relationships with the customers as well as to maintain an open dialogue with the division’s gatekeepers; focus on growth; resilience.
• Computer skills and systems literacy.
• Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced B2B work environment.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!