Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, build the joint business plan with the accounts. Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build accurate forecasts and achieve the accounts’ results: turnover, market share, and profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the accounts negotiations, escalate when relevant.
- Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest a plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of your account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailers buying in.
- Build a deep consumer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders of the retailers.
- Work closely with other departments like Supply, finance, operational marketing, and trade marketing. Connect accounts’ key stakeholders of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, contribute to the management committee’s business vision by sharing your channel perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Seven years of commercial exposure, with at least 4 years on Key Accounts.
- Bachelor degree in Business, masters is a plus.
Want to know more about our lifestyle at the office? Follow us on Instagram: @hr.gurus