Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Malaysia Headquarters
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the Business Controllers in the continuous improvement of Accounting and Financial Processes with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Support the Business Controller in controlling the profit and loss reporting process and meeting with profit centers to deliver budget to plan.
- Key responsibilities include to deliver and meet P&L reporting deadline for Budget and Trend, PNLs include by product, customer and store.
- Understand the financial systems, operations, plans, accounting, audits, and budget of the company and ensure that everything is done within budget.
- Identify financial business process gaps and drive process improvement to close them.
- Assist in periodic and ad-hoc operational financial audit visits and assessments to ensure compliance to financial and operating policies and procedures.
- Supervise monthly close activities including preparation and posting of journals, identification of accruals and prepayments and cost assurance activities to ensure that results are complete, accurate and in line with expectation.
- Driven to take on additional responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy with ambition to progress your career within commercial and finance functions
- Perform key tasks to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate.
- Submission of ad hoc data requests where required.
- Collaboration mindset is key
- Finance or accounting experience
- IT, systems and technical know-how
- Ability to meet deadlines and working under pressure
- Must be a self-driven, results oriented, and have a high multi-task proficiency
- Able to work with team
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos