Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Petaling Jaya
Mission: manage and coordinate a category, business, innovation or performance team, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs.
- Propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources.
- Use VA methodology as a part of the culture of need expression
- Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category).
- Develop Market intelligence tool on categories.
- Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers.
- Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line.
- Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy.
- Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy.
- Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully.
- Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line)
- Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers.
- Develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth.
- Drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources.
- Lead strategic projects. Manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders.
- Be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate to stakeholders
- Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers. Unlock stalemate situation.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Develop a competitive advantage (exclusivity, group strategy, innovation, CSR, …).
- Negotiate Global, high stake contracts. Negotiate intellectual property, licensing, exclusivity agreements for innovation.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy. Implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk. Manage regulatory risks.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance.
- Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools.
- Formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or L'Oréal/Brand P&L.
- Challenge Financial and logistics managers when purchasing is impacted by other functions. Ensure data quality.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders.
- Drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos