Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Malaysia Headquarters
- To ensure the correct planning process in response to market developments whilst maximizing service levels and optimizing stocks.
- Establish the demand plan based on validated forecasts.
- Define the demand planning parameters taking account of service levels, stock levels and global Supply Chain costs
- Plan local sub-contracting activities
- Ensure the success of launch and promotional plan coordinating availability of finished products, POS1 and POS2
- Manage stock levels (local and allocated upstream) in line with country objectives and analysis of excess / obsoletes
- Collect MAD information on out-of-stocks or for low stock items with suppliers and challenge delays
- Report daily on out-of-stocks to all contacts in the business unit
- Calculate the service level indicators and report internally and to international logistics
- Assist flow managers in the business unit in channelling stocks between sub-contracting and sales availability
- Develop flow planning practices to build a competitive advantage
- Manage the business unit catalog in the forecast system. Coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling teams the release of new products and promotions on the market
- Analyse sales forecast evolution including a weekly review with the main actors and build a forecast proposal based on historical sales
- Make sure the forecast process is followed by Marketing/Sales/Controlling and in accordance with the good practices
- Ensure that the validated forecasts are integrated in the information systems
- Calculate and analyse the gaps between forecasts and real sales
- Calculate and send the sales forecasts indicators indicating reasons and consequences for the business unit
- Coordinate discontinued product process
- Supply chain management, managing complexity
- Understanding supplier considerations and key parameters
- Managing complexity in a large network, understanding the impact of the up-and- downstream actors
- Sales planning process management and improvement
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Demand Planners from FMCG, specializing in Supply Chain or equivalent.