Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Johor Bahru
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfoilio of retailers / clients accounts, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands,
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the National Sales Manager.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers / clients on key launches, space, location and stock, in addition to establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing / animation / merchandising / training. Follow up on return-on-investmens of actions and animation, and further support the development of the accounts.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P&L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners and monitor contract / invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Guarantee the brand image expressed and enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
- Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
- Maximise the In Salon Market Share (ISMS) by implementing all product categories and ensuring that a maximum number of different referrals are made with regard to the potential of the salon.
- Ensure an effective educational partnership (recruit customers for training, attending events, etc.).
- Conduct regular development interviews with customers to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities (training, consultancy and development interventions, further referrals, etc.).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Independent and self driven.
- Based in Batu Pahat and willing to travel.
- Experience in Business to Business (B2B) industry / sales.
- Able to manage challenging customers.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos