Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Malaysia Headquarters
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of category, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the business.
- Strategize category planning to increase business performance.
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale).
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines.
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.).
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand.
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the sails and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.).
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas