Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Netherlands - Headoffice Hoofddorp
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading company in the beauty industry?
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach one billion new consumers by 2020. With our 32 international brands and countless local additions, we meet different consumer needs in our attempt to share beauty with all.
In our Dutch subsidiary located near Amsterdam, we work with 420 people to strive for a number 1 position for all our brands in the Dutch Market. Being an innovative and high pace company we introduce new products on the market every month. Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we sell over 53 million products per year.
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee play an active role yourself.
For the Consumer Products Division we are looking for a Demand Planner, based in our head office in Hoofddorp.
Based in Hoofddorp, directly reporting to the Director Operations & Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the forecasting activities, providing insightful data and recommendations to the business, being a crucial advisor to shape the decision making and meet the business goals.
Lead and coordinate the sales
forecasting process, both in monthly and weekly bucket
Challenge and work
collaboratively with all Business actors (Marketing, Sales, Controlling), in
order to build bottom up, update and follow up the global forecast, including
baseline, launches and promotions
Be the main owner of baseline
forecast, analyzing and cleaning the historical data, seasonality, trends and
all the external events, as well as choosing the most suitable statistical
models for an accurate forecast at all levels (from single SKU up to total
Brand), on a horizon of 15 rolling months
Ensure the consistency and the
consensus on global forecast in units and value versus the controlling trend,
commercial objectives and historical sales
Be accountable and relevant
actor in launch management, sizing per each new launch together with Marketing
the most suitable pipeline and cruising quantities, estimating cannibalization
effects and then following up the launch performances adapting the forecast
reactively, also exchanging all relevant information with the factories
Optimize the catalogue (for
both finished goods and other materials) challenging the Business for the best
Be synergic with the other
actors within Supply & Demand team, following closely the procurement owned
by Supply Planners (call-offs, stock parameters)
· Report and be owner of several KPI’s crucial for the Business as forecast accuracy at M-3 and M-1, inventories in value and coverage, slow moving and obsoletes, catalogue and service rate, proposing proactively the improvement actions to be taken
We are looking for ambitious professionals, who meet the following criteria:
· University Master degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Management or Economics
· Preferably between 3 and 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, as well as internship experience or extracurricular activities next to your studies
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
· Advanced level of MS Office applications
· Knowledge of SAP R/3 (MM) – APO are appreciated
· A clear affinity with Supply Chain and preferably the FMCG business
· Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
· innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· passionate to inspire the people around you
· resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.