Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Senior e-Marketing Manager, you will report to the Marketing Manager of Maybelline New York under the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
Develop and grow the e-commerce business of the brand by implementing the online marketing strategy with the e-Commerce Team of CPD. Integrate the overall communication strategy of the brand including the brand building and IMC campaigns. Work closely with the Digital and Media Team to implement digital initiatives.
- Develop the marketing campaigns for the e-commerce channel for total brand. Be the main liaison between the brand head and e-commerce team
- Identify opportunities for local digital activities that can be implemented in the e-commerce platforms
- Ensure assets are created for the e-commerce sites for regular SKUs, IMCs, new product launches and big consumer promotions
- Bring the digital marketing expertise to the discussions with the commercial area and customers to ensure the most effective plans are developed/implemented
- Interact with Division/Global e-commerce teams to get best practices, guidelines and stay up to date with the trends and global initiatives
- Collaborate with insights and agency teams to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Recommend program enhancements & plans for continuous improvement. Identify and share learning/digital best practices across the region and global digital team
Who are we looking for?
A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 4-6 years’ work experience in brand management and e-commerce, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and has up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Background in market & consumer insight, brand development, collaborative leadership, and activation excellence
- Possesses excellent project management skills
- Creative, innovative, agile, energetic, entrepreneurial & results-oriented
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City